Sunday 29 May 2011

Countdown is on!!

Not to something exciting as such, the countdown is on to my end of semester exam. 8 sleeps to go to be precise.

I want to say I am confident it will go ok, but I'm not. I want to say "I am definitely going to pass" because I am so sure I will, but I can't say it. I love this unit, even though it is dam hard, I am enjoying every minute of it, but the sheer volume of information to learn is incredible and how on earth can I retain that much information??

Breath. In, out, in out........crap start breathing again.

I am so incredibly lucky though to have such a brilliant husband. Today he took the kids to the park, cooked dinner and made sure I had time to study in peace. What a champ. Love him to bits, even when he does leave the kitchen tap dripping constantly :P

Ok moving on, stop thinking about the exam until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment