Saturday 30 April 2011

Why Chubby Cheese

Well it's simple really, my name is the same as a cheese and I am chubby. So chubby cheeses it is. I am aiming to become a low fat cheese in the near future though...

I started a blog once before......a long long time ago. I have no idea on which site I started it and I can recall writing at least part of one post and that is it. After that I "lost" where it was and never returned. So here I go again......

Some people ask why start a blog? My husband is one of them (love you babe). I say why not? As most people who know me would realise I like to talk, I love to communicate and I prefer to say something in 2 paragraphs that other people would prefer to say in 5 words or less and there is a lot I have to ramble about at the moment, I need an outlet!

I have 2 gorgeous children, a daughter aged 4 and a son aged 2. They, together with my husband, are my world, but sometimes you need something a little more. Personally I had no other direction, nothing that was mine and mine alone.

So I have embarked on a new path and become a Uni student at long last. Has anyone ever written a letter and put it in a time capsule? I did when I was 7. It was unearthed recently and it turns out my 7 year old self is a genuis. My letter said two things, one - I want to be a Mummy - check, two - I am going to be a nurse - on it's way to being a check! You got it, I recently started my Nursing degree at Uni.

So I have discovered our tiny selves should be listened to more often :)

Ah the sweet sounds of a 2 year old waking up in a foul mood........so that is it for now. Here's hoping I don't "lose" this blog and that I return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment